1. You think it’s perfectly normal to transport another human being on a bike with you.
2. Your calves resemble Popeye’s biceps.
3. You get annoyed when people think the Netherlands is all about Amsterdam.
4. You get annoyed when people think Amsterdam is all about weed and prostitutes.
5. You own one of these:
6. On special occasions and at Christmas time, you dust off your gourmetten set and let everyone cook their own food on the dinner table.
7. You eat (and enjoy) frikandellen.
8. You manage to say hoor 10 times a day without so much as a stifled giggle.
9. You roll your eyes when someone refers to your country as Holland, then take a deep breath and prepare yourself to deliver your rehearsed speech about the difference between Holland and The Netherlands.
10. You fly a Dutch flag when camping so that people don’t mistake you for Germans.
11. You’ve stepped in dog poo and then walked into your house with your shoes still on.
12. You will not allow people to say that oliebollen are doughnuts. EVER.
13. (Women) You think that white leggings are a fashionable option for summer.
14. (Men) You think that coloured jeans are a fashionable option, period.
15. You don’t know what the Dutch two-tone sigh is, because you don’t even realise you’re doing it.